Stride Airdrop, Step by step guide to get $ST tokens , visit Unilaunch.app search free crypto airdrop, find best giveaways updated daily
Stride Airdrop – Claim free $ST tokens
Stride is a blockchain that provides liquidity for staked assets. Using Stride, users can earn both staking and DeFi yields across the Cosmos IBC ecosystem. Stride is built using Cosmos SDK and Tendermint and created with Ignite. Stride allows users to liquid stake any IBC-compatible cosmos SDK native appchain token.
Stride is airdropping a total of 6,300,000 ST to ATOM, JUNO and OSMO stakers. Users who had staked at least 10 ATOM, 85 OSMO and 16 JUNO by August 14th, 2022 at 13:00 UTC are eligible to claim the airdrop. The claim will go live within two weeks.
Step by Step Guide Stride Airdrop
1. Stride will be airdropping free ST tokens to ATOM, JUNO and OSMO stakers
2. A total of 6,300,000 ST has been allocated for the airdrop
3. Users who’d staked at least 10 ATOM, 85 OSMO and/or 16 JUNO by August 14th, 2022 at 13:00 UTC are eligible to claim the airdrop
4. The rewards will be distributed proportionally to eligible addresses
5. Users who’d staked with exchange validators are not eligible for the airdrop
6. The claim will go live within two weeks, so follow their social channels to stay updated
7. Eligible users will have to perform several tasks on the Stride platform to claim the total airdrop amount
8. Unclaimed ST tokens will be clawed back one month after the launch of Stride. It will then be proportionally redistributed across the original set of airdrop recipients.This process will be repeated monthly until all airdropped ST is claimed.
9. There will be additional airdrops to each new chain Stride on board with similar eligibility requirements as their genesis airdrop
10. For more information regarding the airdrop, see this article: https://stride.zone/blog/stride-airdrop-details
White paper: https://docs.stride.zone/docs
Disclaimer: Blog.unilaunch.app is a free aggregator for crypto airdrops. We are not involved in the published airdrops in any way. Although we try to list only legit projects we can not be responsible for any issues or loss due to scam. So make sure you never share your private to be safe.
Using centralized exchanges means that you authorize a third party to manage and store your cryptocurrencies on your behalf. Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds