StarkNet airdrop, tep by step guide to get StarkNet tokens with value up to 9% of total supply visit Unilaunch.app search free crypto airdrop, find best giveaways updated daily
StarkNet is a permissionless decentralized Validity-Rollup (also known as a “ZK-Rollup”). It operates as an L2 network over Ethereum, enabling any dApp to achieve unlimited scale for its computation – without compromising Ethereum’s composability and security, thanks to StarkNet’s reliance on the safest and most scalable cryptographic proof system – STARK.
StarkNet has confirmed to launch an own token and 9% of the total supply has been allocated to end users and developers who’ve built dApps using StarkNet. StarkNet end users are those who used dApps built on StarkNet. StarkNet dApps include dydx, Immutable, Celer, DeversiFi, Argent and many more. So early users who’ve StarkNet Dapps by the snapshot date are likely to be eligible for the airdrop.
Step by Step Guide
1. StarkNet has confirmed to do an airdrop to early end users and developers.
2. A total of 9% of the total supply has been allocated to the airdrop.
3. The snapshot would be based on the verifiable usage of StarkEx’s technology that took place prior to June 1st, 2022. This date was given as an example, so the date could be tentative.
4. StarkNet end users are those who used dApps built on StarkNet. StarkNet dApps include dydx, Immutable, Celer, DeversiFi, Argent and many more. So early users who’ve StarkNet Dapps by the snapshot date are likely to be eligible for the airdrop. For a complete list of dApps, see their website.
5. Developers who’ve built dApps using StarkNet are also eligible for the airdrop.
6. Follow their social channels to stay updated regarding more details.
7. For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 N/A
Disclaimer: Blog.unilaunch.app is a free aggregator for crypto airdrops. We are not involved in the published airdrops in any way. Although we try to list only legit projects we can not be responsible for any issues or loss due to scam. So make sure you never share your private to be safe.
Using centralized exchanges means that you authorize a third party to manage and store your cryptocurrencies on your behalf. Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds