Judgment Day is a multiplayer blockchain game on BSC, which combines GameFi paid-to-play potential and traditional multiplayer online games.
Judgment Day’s Highlights
A decentralized open game ecosystem to let each “micro-universe” conceived by Judgement Day find its own user group and culture. Every player can use a unique identity to travel between different parallel universes. Judgement Day allows players to turn their time and effort into something they can profit from.
Judgment Day is unlocking opportunities for the millions of people who have the skills to create and empowering them to take control of their digital lives. NFTs, Defi, blockchain, smart contracts, and DAOs are together enabling new forms of human collaboration that can redefine collective work; and help communities make better collective decisions on key issues such as how to develop products, and what behaviors are allowed, and how to distribute financial dividends.
Judgment Day’s Product
Judgment day is developing a multiplayer online game, players need to continue to survive on Earth after being almost destroyed by an advanced alien civilization. From the last bastion of humanity, players need to go out and create new communities to expand and reclaim human habitat and civilization, hold land and resist the mutants sent by the aliens.
The main modes of Judgment Day are Quest play and Region play.
- Character Creation: In Judgment Day you can spend $JDAY tokens to create a character whose attributes will be upgraded as you battle, create equipment and cultivate territory. You can fight, create, and collect tokens in a variety of ways, and thus it is possible to play for revenue.
- Basic operation: Walk, Run, Attack, Pick up items, …
- Career: Defender, Druid, Ranger, Mechatron.
The problem that Judgment Day solves
Some disadvantages of current games of the same genre:
- The game is not fun, possibly due to low-quality graphics and limited game modes.
- Lack of application lifecycle: hyperinflation and unsustainable economic models.
- Lack of social experience: not based on communication and collaboration between guilds and members within the game.
- Lack of user participation & involvement; users only constitute the traffic, not the game participants and builders.
- Lack of deep Defi integration: “FI” has never been implemented in GameFI, and the application of Defi is extremely limited except for some simple staking.
>> You may not know: UniLaunch is a decentralized ecosystem whose key is Uni launchpad – a new generation IDO Launchpad that helps projects to have enough resources to launch, raise funds and approach investors in an innovative, safe, transparent, and efficient way. The launchpad is combined with an innovative model – Share to earn, allowing Unilaunch a massive number of users to share about projects to continuously earn.
Judgment Day’s Solution
- Judgment Day team is building a high-quality, post-apocalyptic, realistic open-world game aiming to guarantee quality and engaging gameplay.
- Incorporation of an identity growth system that encourages quality contributions from participants and community builders, including content creation, community building, and rule setting, makes it key for Judgment Day to build a community and culture of loyal users.
- The core of the game is based on multiplayer online interaction to rebuild from the last place of human survival in the post-apocalyptic world and provides a management system designed for unions to better communicate and manage the cultivation of community members.
Judgment Day’s Business Model
In the Web 2.0 era, digital products relied on centralized platforms, each operating as a closed ecosystem, with little privacy, rights over user data, and profit incentives. With centralized platforms controlling everything, there was a fear that startups and creators will take away user profits and limit the next generation from expanding their influence over the Web.
With the advent of Web 3.0, we are entering a new era of the internet: an open trusted, and license-free internet, owned by both builders and users. Everyone can join in as a fair participant, and their time and contributions on each platform will eventually translate into tangible value and make them the ultimate beneficiaries.
The time for a better internet is now: Judgment Day is unlocking opportunities for the millions of people who have the skills to create and empower them to take control of their digital lives. NFTs, Defi, blockchain, smart contracts, and DAOs are together enabling new forms of human collaboration that can redefine collective work; and help communities make better collective decisions on key issues such as how to develop products, and what behaviors are allowed, and how to distribute financial dividends.
- ALEX: The game producer and project manager, Alex are fully aware of all the nooks and crannies that go into the whole game system, from R&D to operations.
- Michael: As the lead engineer, Mike is behind the code of the engine, the game itself, rendering, AI, together with the offline tools used by the team.
- TOM: Artists in the team. Shouldering the heavy responsibility of all audio-visual content in the production of the game, and the quality of this content can determine the success or failure of the game, its team members produce 3D models, 2D video, animators, composers, sound designers, and lighting artists for the game to present a more realistic and magnificent scenes
- William: The game designer is responsible for designing the interactive part of the player experience, the main storyline for the game, and the overall chapters or levels. The same shoulders the gameplay, to bring the player an unprecedented experience
The Judgment day ($JDAY) token is the main token in circulation and the sub token ($RST) is to be spent in-game for consumables.
There will be 1 billion $JDAY tokens, IDO to be conducted on Pink sale.
- 30% pre-sale
- Game development 10% Lock up for one year
- Founding team 5% Lock up for two year
- Marketing 5%
- Game output 28% Game public beta starts production
- Project consultants 7%
- Base liquidity 15%
28% of $JDAY tokens are used for game output. After the game goes online, you can get $JDAY tokens by playing high-difficulty copies and defeat high-difficulty bosses. Therefore, when the game goes online at 8.20, part of $JDAY needs to be unlocked, but after unlocking, it will not be directly circulated to the market. and will enter the game mining output contract, which will be gradually produced through game rewards.
>> Read more: My Meow – The first free and lucky NFTs meme coin
Disclaimer: Any information provided here including the featured projects should not be considered as financial or investment advice. The information is provided as-is with no guarantees. We cannot validate the claims or the trustworthiness of the projects listed. By using this information you agree to not take Unilaunch Blog responsible for the results of your investment decisions resulting from it. Please DYOR – Do Your Own Research!